The Playbill article can be found here.
- I have been selected as one of the artists creating work in The Orchard Project’s 2021 Performance Lab where I will be working on Gorgonae a theatre piece about Arab female freedom fighters in war and under occupation based on the myth of the Gorgon sisters, developing it for the live and digital theatre space.
- Mini-commission for a piece of choose-your-own-adventure flash fiction for Prospect Theatre’s Tree Tales event.
- My short play ‘Unexpected-Beautiful’ was selected and produced as part of SUNY Brockport Department of Theatre and Music Studies’ Festival of Ten.
No news as of yet, but please check back soon.
Upcoming projects include:
- The premier of First Down as part of Theatre Row’s Inaugural Kitchen Sink Residency commissioned and produced by Noor Theatre. Delayed to 2022.
- Hindsight’s 2020: A new virtual musical. Presented by Marymount Manhattan College in partnership with Live & In Color.